At Catalyst, our client’s success is genuinely important to us.
We leverage our experience, resources and relationships to deliver creative marketing communications executions that get attention – and results. How do we do it? Here are 8 principles that we AE’s stand for:
- Lead from the Middle. The account executive is the middle man and represents the client as well as the agency. We rule.
- Add Value at Every Interaction. Every project is an opportunity for you to demonstrate your firm’s value to a client. See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil.
- Rapid, Thoughtful Response. Say or write less, be clear, pack it full of meaning and deliver it in a way that drives action. No client should wait more than 24 hours for a a response.
- Keep Your Promises. Your word is all you have. Make sure clients can count on you, and you stay true to your promises. Trust.
- Love Your Client. Like a friend, or family member. Care about your clients success on and off the field. Show high energy and enthusiasm for every project, no matter how small.
- Financial Management. You have a financial responsibility to your client and employer to stay on time and on budget. Time is money, and you need to keep track of that.
- You Can’t Sell What You Don’t Believe. This ensures that the work you present is the golden standard. If you don’t believe in it, than why should your client?
- Measure to Learn. So many metrics, so little time. Without a measurement strategy, how will you improve your work?
Let us know what you think! Or leave a comment below.